Natural Valentine’s Day Look
Those of you who have been following me for a few weeks know that I don’t regularly wear makeup… Because I wrote a post about it! However, I think that part of personal development is going out of your comfort zone and trying new things. That’s why I decided to ask my sister to teach me to create a Valentine’s Day makeup look!
This is the very first time I’ve applied my own makeup, so I didn’t do anything fancy… And all of the products are owned by my sister. Here are the products I used:
- Foundation: IT Cosmetics CC Cream
- Smash Box Studio Skin 24 Hour
- Powder – Tarte Creamy Power Foundation
- Contour- Tarte Pro Glow Palette
- Blush: Tarte 24 Hour Stay
- Highlight: Tarte Pro Glow Palette
- Eye Shadow: Too Faced Peach Palette
- Mascara: Estee Lauder Sumptuous Infinite
- Lip Gloss: Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Color
Here’s how it turned out…
I’m a big fan of the natural look, so I tried to stick to light pinks and neutrals. Ultimately, I’m happy with how it turned out! Let me know your thoughts, lovelies!